Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another full Board

Dillon is definitely my crafty kid!! he enjoys a good craft and is always extremely proud of his creations!! As soon as he gets home he finds his dad and immediately pulls out all the stuff he did in school that day and than finds his brothers and shows them his pictures or crafts and than they go up on the board out of reach so they don't get destroyed!! I love all of Dillon's projects but I love the excitement in his voice when he brings something home that he's extra proud of even more!! it's just to bad I can't keep them all and I'm glad he's having so much fun in school, at my parent teacher conference Mrs. Hardy said: If only all the kids in the class were as good as Dillon she'd have it so easy!!

1 comment:

Annette Jones said...

great crafts dillon i love to look at them love you