Monday, May 11, 2009

Dillon's Mother's Day Card!!

Degan & Dustin watching Dillon play his DS!!
My Mother's Day Card from Dillon!

I meant to post this yesterday after my boys went to bed, but I have to lay by Dustin to get him to go to sleep and I fell asleep!! I know I've said it before but Dillon is a very thoughtful kid, this year for Mother's Day he had a secret box (shoe box) that he kept under his bed and all week long he would sit at the table and do little art projects and I was NOT aloud to go near the table (yes I got yelled at a few times) I think I ended up with 6 different cards!! he made sure he made one for Darin & each of the kids to give to me! but his was the cutest, he said: "I did it all by myself, all I had to do was sound out the words" as you can tell he did an awesome job!! I'm so lucky to have Dillon as my son, he is so loving and caring and is the best Big Brother, All my boys made my Mother's Day Awesome! Hope all you Mothers out there had a great day!!

5 comments:

Torrey said...

Oh my gosh!! That is the cutest thing "EFR"! He is such a good boy. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Annette Jones said...

that is a really special card dillon made he is super cute and thoughtful we love you dillon

Gerilyn said...

That is so sweet! I love stuff like that. It makes being a mom all worth it!

BallerinaBiker said...

So cute.

My Elise was so grouchy on Mother's day and just so mean! So I told her I didn't think she loved me and then she started crying and said, "But I made you a beautiful card --- see I love you" then I felt so bad for getting on her case for being so ornery. The card was so beautiful and thoughtful! I'm loving this stage where they learn to write and read. It's so fun!

Jason & Claire said...

So sweet.