Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Degan!

Degan Robert 4yrs.

Ok so I'm totally lame and didn't get one picture of Degan on his birthday or with his cake. Sorry Buddy I'm a horrible Mom. Degan has really been into how he looks lately especially his clothes, he has two pairs of jeans that he LOVES!! he's worn them so much they have holes in the knees. So Darin and I decided we would take him shopping for his birthday, thinking he would have fun, well we go to Old Navy to get some jeans and everything there is "stupid" (Degan's words not mine) in his defence it was really picked over and not much to choose from in his size. Darin convinces him Kohl's would have some cool stuff, so we get there and again he's not liking anything we pick out, so I just picked out a couple pairs of jeans figuring he'll give in, in a few days and wear them (he's very stubborn when it comes to his jeans and still refuses to wear them) So on the way home Darin asks him why he didn't pick anything out?? and Degan tells him "I don't know, I got a little nervous" I guess to many options can be a bad thing!! Sorry you had a lame B-day, We'll make it up to you next year!!-Happy Birthday Buddy we love you!!

No comments: