Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Big Day!!

Best Day Ever!!
Wow look at all those people!!
 Dear Dillon,
     What a special day yesterday was and to get to share it with your cousin/best friend! How lucky are you? It was pure torture for you to have to wait around until 4:00p.m, but all that waiting was definatly worth it, I think you rather enjoyed your baptism day and being the center of attention! You are lucky to have such a wonderful family and to have so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends & Grandparents that love you and wanted to be here to witness yours & Bailee's baptism. I noticed you smiled a lot and I hope that was because you were happy that you decided to be baptized. Dad was a little nervous but did an amazing job and I too hope that you do stay close to your Heavenly Father and gain a strong testimony. Aunt Bonnie talked about the Holy Ghost and the importance of listening to the still small voice. I hope you always remember this day and know how much Dad & I Love You.----Mom

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats Dillon, what a great day!

Rissy & Spence said...

Congratulation's to my cousin Dillon on his day on Saturday the 6th of November 2010... Love ya miss u you on special day, remember what ur day was all about. I love ya have good love ur cousin Rissy