Monday, March 21, 2011

#13

Notice the beautiful painting in the back ground, that's what my wonderful hubby got me for our anniversary!! I know I'm a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband and an awesome painting! Thanks for making the past 13 years the best years of my life! I love you honey and look forward to growing old with you!

Story of the painting: Every few years we go to the parade of homes in St. George and when we get to the house with the garage filled with the paintings we look through all the paintings and pick out which ones we like and never leave with one and I always say the next time we come we're gonna pick out a painting.Well this year Darin insisted I pick one out for my present! and of course I couldn't say no after spotting this beautiful thing, I was so happy after all these years to actually be leaving with a painting. I love it!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Have you been married 13 years? Wow, congrats. You look beautiful.

Rissy & Spence said...

Agree u guys look fabulous together, I am glad that u are my Aunt & Uncle. I love ya guys we want to say March wedding are the best. Our Anniversary is next Tuesday the 29th of March we will be married 3yrs. Where does the time goes, when all having fun.. TTYL Have gr8 rest of ur week & weekend to come. Love always ur niece Rissy