Friday, December 30, 2011

Ready or Not Here I Come!!

On the night of the 26th I wasn't feeling very good and couldn't keep anything down and when I woke up the next morning I still wasn't feeling all that great but managed to keep a few glasses of water down and by the afternoon my contractions were getting closer & closer together until they were about every five minutes, I called the office and they said if they didn't stop soon I needed to get to the hospital. Of course we weren't ready so we hurried and packed a bag just in case and a call was made to Grandma & Grandpa Jones to watch our sick kids and off Darin & I went to the hospital. They checked me in and immediately hooked me up to an IV hoping that I was just dehydrated and that some fluids would stop the contractions, after 2 IVs and the contractions continuing every 4-5 minutes Dr. Lunt decided to come and deliver!! I'm so glad he did because he was going to be out of town for the next two days!! Talk about good timing, even though I'm not thrilled to have two Birthdays in December I'm just glad Dax is healthy and got here safe & sound!!
Daxton Ronald Jones
7pounds 1ounce 20.5 in.
December 27th 2011 at 9:38 pm

2 comments:

Rissy & Spence said...

Hi Aunt Tami & Uncle Darin, Congrats on ur new bundle of Joy Dax he is very handsome little boy.. I can't wait too see him & babysit him the next time u are in Salt Lake, foru & Darin too Have night out on the town and of course I will watch the Dillon, Degan, & Dustin.. Take this as rain check for a night out just u & ur hubby... I love ya miss u guys tell the rest of the boys hi from their cousin Rissy... TTYL Love ya All super 2012 year as well.. Love ya ur Niece, Rissy

The Noble Steeds said...

Tami, he is adorable! Congratulations!!!