Monday, June 4, 2012

Watch Out 1st Grade - here comes Degan!!


Degan had his Kindergarten program today! They sang some really cute songs and than Mrs. Hammons made a slide show of pictures of all the things they did through the year, which totally made me sad cause I hadn't really stopped to think about how fast this year flew by and Degan moving on unti I was standing there watching his kindergarten year flash before my eyes. We than made our way to the "pooper scooper" with Granny & Papa for a celebratory lunch! And Degan acted like a goof ball dancing behind people in line without them knowing (he clearly has been watching to much Ellen with me!) than home with some of his friends to play the day away! I've got my fingers crossed he'll get a good teacher next year, they have some mighty big shoes to fill Mrs. Hammons was the best!

No comments: