Sunday, August 12, 2012

Change is Good

We've been thinking about short selling our house for a while now, we just haven't been brave enough to do it cause we LOVE our house and the area we're in. Darin listens to a talk radio show on his way to work every Sunday and every sunday he'd call me and try to convince me to sell and somehow we'd never do it even though it made total sence to sell. One sunday in mid July the guy said something that helped Darin make his mind up real fast and I was calling Clea that next Monday! To make a long story short Clea came over Thursday the 26th of July listed it on Saturday the 28th for $269,000.00 had just a handful of people come look at it and had two offers in by Monday the 30th! Clea & Scarlet came over Tuesday to present the offers, Scarlet's offer from Randon Adams was a cash deal for $255,000.00 & Clea's offer from Kevin & Diana Walker was for $260,000.00. I totally wanted the Walker's to have it, they loved our basketball court and I could see Kevin out there playing ball with his kids! But you just can't compete with a cash deal and Clea said to me: "Tami this is a business you have to set your personal feelings aside and do what's best for the Jones family" So we went with Randon & Audrey Adams! They have been living in the in-law headquarters at Wes & Shelly's and have been looking for quite awhile for a house within his mom's ward boundaries & close to the ranch. I've had a change of heart and am happy we chose to go with them they will be able to make this house into something amazing and I can't wait to drive by and check it out!! 

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Wow, We accepted an offer on our condo a week ago om Monday night.. that we are short selling our place.. Where are u guys moving too Tami? I love ya guys I hope to see my little cousin they are getting big.. Miss u guys ttyl love ur niece, Rissy