Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dustin Rodger Jones



Dustin has offically made it half way to his first birthday!! these last 6 1/2 months have gone by way to fast, he's such a happy boy and lights up the room with his silly smile (for some reason when he smiles he has to have his tongue sticking out) He's been rolling over for awhile now, but only from his back to his belly and than gets mad cause he hates to be on his tummy, He likes to grab for whatever we have in our hands, he has caused a few wet t-shirts! His absolute favorite is POPSICLES and his brothers love to feed them to him!! Dustin loves to have his brothers around , He likes to grab their noses and laughs when they yell. He has serious seperation anxiety from his momma, but I have to admite this is one of my favorite stages, I love that he knows who I am and I'm the only thing that can settle him down!! As the months go by I'm sad to watch my baby get so big, but I can't wait to see his little personality, if he's anything like his brothers he'll keep us very busy!!!

3 comments:

Cami said...

What a cute bunch of kids you have! Dustin is getting big! Can't believe he's a half year old already!

Take care!

Jason & Claire said...

It seems like you were just pregnant with him. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I love your new background!

Danila said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! We don't get to see you guys often enough. He's grown so much. You have a lot more energy than I do, Luis keeps me very busy, I can't imagine having 3 boys! All three of them are the cutest!