Sunday, July 27, 2008

Good-Bye 20's






Well I said Good-bye to my 20's and joined the 30's club on Friday!! I woke up to my living room decorated with PINK streamers and balloons, (which was nice to see since there's not allot of pink around my house) Darin had planned on taking me out to dinner & a movie but Dillon was sick the night before, so we just stayed home and watched a movie and got lunch from the scoop and dinner from VIP! and had a German Chocolate Cake -Yummy-I definitely will be taking a rain check on the date though, an afternoon away from the kids is to nice to pass up.


When I was younger I thought 30 was OLD!, and I couldn't imagine what it would be like to turn 30 and I must say the sound of saying "I'm 30" is a little weird, but one good thing is, I don't feel OLD, (I think mature is a better word) I've accomplished and done allot of things while in my 20's and I'm sure my 30's will be just as memorable!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It's great to find ya in the blogger world. Your boys are so cute too. Sorry you had to catch my blog on one of my whiny weeks. You can email me on my blog theres a link if you want to catch me up on the last Ummm...12 years...AHH!!!

Cami said...

Hi there,

Gosh, I didn't know you turned 30! Just wait.....it all goes down hill from here. You start getting more fragile. Gray hairs,
et cetera. 30 is great. Hope you had a great birthday. The pics of the boys are super cute! Take care!

BallerinaBiker said...

Happy Birthday! In about 45 days or so, I, too, will be joining the 30s club. Yikes! I'm sort of feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate!

Martine said...

I didn't remember you were a July baby like myself. I just turned 35 so I'm on the downhill side:( You have such a cute family. You remind me of my sisters that have all boys. They don't have much pink in their houses either. In fact Trisha was telling me you live just down the street from Audra now. I'll have to come visit when I'm there next. Happy 30th!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Birthday! It's funny how we used to think that was so old, huh?