Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fair Time!!

Degan & Sage Popping a Wheelie on the Motorcycles!
Dillon & Coy getting ready to ride the Roller Coaster!
Giddy Up!!
Dillon's Rabbit-He Won a Ribbon!!!

Yes It's that time of year again!! Fair Time!! When I was growing up I loved it when the fair rolled into town, it meant ditching school & riding the rides with boys!! now that I'm getting older I'm excited for the food!! but the kids look forward to riding the rides with friends, this year we decided to go on Thursday thinking it would be less crowded but it was really busy, but the kids still had a good time riding all the rides with the Overson kids!! LeAnn & I had a good laugh watching Darin & Cord pushing strollers around and said 15 years (yes 15 years) & 6 kids later we're still hanging out together at the good old Clark County Fair!! ---Good Times!!

1 comment:

Annette Jones said...

looks like you had fun at the fair and the easter egg hunt the kids sure looked like they had fun.