Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Family Tradition!

The Kiddies having fun climbing on the rocks!
Dustin trying to stay warm in Daddy's jacket!
Dustin breaking into an egg he just found!

Going out to the Valley of Fire for Easter has been one of my Family Traditions since I was a little kid! It was cold & rainy this year but we all decide to go ahead and go, and I'm glad we did It was a lot of fun, the kids always enjoy hiking around and we always have good food thanks to Carla!! But the best part of course is the Easter Egg Hunt!! you can only imagine all the places you can hide an egg and we always have a ton, so the kids walk away with way more candy than they need! but I love watching my kids do the same things I used to do cause I remember how excited I would get! this by far is my favorite Family Tradition and I look forward to many more years of hiding eggs at the Valley of Fire!!

3 comments:

Martine said...

What a fun family tradition. I think it rained everywhere...I know it did here. A little rain can't stop all the fun. Happy Easter.

Torrey said...

I did that when I was a kid too! It is way fun! Makes the egg hunt last longer because it was so difficult to find the eggs!!

That's brave to let Dustin dye his own eggs! Your a good mom.

BallerinaBiker said...

What a good idea! You know, I've never taken my kids out to Valley of Fire. I know, lame, huh?! I better put that on the agenda for next trip.