Sunday, March 21, 2010

12 Years and Counting!

So this year for our anniversary we decided to do something we've never done before!! and that was to eat Sushi!! (crazy I know) After watching "The Green Zone" we headed over to Samurai 21 for our Sushi dinner, I decided to play it safe with some terriyaki chicken and Darin got a big platter of sushi for us to share and all I'll say is it was the first and last time we will be eating sushi!! Thank You Honey for the great evening out and for putting up with me for the past 12 (15) years I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Gerilyn said...

Happy Anniversary! Kyle introduced me to sushi when I was 8 mos. pregnant! Not a good idea. I'll never eat it again either. Hope you guys had a great night out with no kiddos!

Megan Andersen said...

Try the california rolls next time from there...they are DELISH!