Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mom's Big Boy!

OK I'll admit it I'm one of those crazy mom's that sleeps with their babies. We bought a really nice crib when Dillon was a baby and never used it, yes you heard me right never ever used it with any of the boys!! They all slept in our bed until the next one came a long to take his place! Darin had been bugging me for awhile to move Dustin in with Degan (He's tired of getting kicked in the head) I just didn't want to, part of me was sad that he was big enough to move out of my bed and I didn't really see the point cause there wasn't another one coming to take his place. But after a lot of begging and Dustin actually wanting to sleep with his brothers I gave in. The first week was hard for me and I was happy that he would wake up in the middle of the night and come climb into bed with me! But now that it's been a few months It's kinda nice to not have kids in my bed, I sleep so much better now!! It's both sad and exciting to move out of the baby stage and into the toddler stage but no matter what stage my boys are in I enjoy a good snuggle now and than, especially when they all wake up in the morning and come fill up my bed!!

No comments: