Monday, June 28, 2010

#1 DAD

We are always in Cali for Father's Day, and this year was no different! So I think the guys like to take advantage of the fact we are always there and have started seeing a couple of movies in honor of Father's Day! but I love the fact that they get to spend some quality time with their kids and each other, so it's all good!! When I asked the kids Why they love their dad Degan said: "He gets me band-aids when I bleed, and makes me feel better" Dillon said: "He tucks me in at night and feeds me lunch on Sunday's" These are all true statements!! Whenever any of the kids get hurt they always want Dr. Daddy to fix them up!! and whenever he's home they all want him to tuck them in and lay down with them and tell them stories!! (he tells the best stories) I love the fact that it's the little things they love so much!! You really are #1 DAD to us!!

No comments: