Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've fallen and I can't get up!!

I totally forgot all about this picture until I was downloading some pictures from my camera onto my computer. I'm not sure why he thought it would be a good idea to sit in a bucket, but I think that a lot with Degan!! He is a child that if you tell him "don't touch that it's hot" he'll touch it anyways cause he has to find out for himself!! He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum!! He has never ending energy!! He is aggressive and mean, but is also very loving and compassionate!! He was NOT an easy baby, and was a very active toddler, which has carried over into this phase of childhood!! He has an over active imagination and loves to tell stories and lies!! He can spend hours playing with his G.I. Joe's & Lego's! He loves to sing, as a baby he would hum himself to sleep and even now in the car or when he's playing he hums to himself!! He loves to play with his best friend Kylen and I must say these two are quit a pair, can you say double trouble? in the last month they flooded our courtyard and Ruger's kennel!! He loves to bug and wrestle with his brothers, it's OK for him to be mean to his brothers but if anybody else is mean you better watch out he's there to defend and stand up for them!! He loves to be snuggled and tickled by his mom, I'm apologizing now to his future wife who will have to spend endless hours tickling his back,arms,legs and face!! Degan isn't the mellowest child around but he makes life interesting for sure! I see great things in his future!!

No comments: