Sunday, October 17, 2010

*That's How I Roll*

For some reason I think every post should have a picture, it just doesn't feel complete without one!! So since this story is about Dillon here's one of my favorite pics of my boy!! On Oct. 1 Dillon went on a scout camp out with Darin (Darin's a scout leader for the 11 yr. olds) Earlier that day Dillon missed some of his words on his spelling test so Darin was giving him a hard time. Back to the camp out: they were sitting around the campfire and Darin asked Mike (the other scout leader) if his daughter Brittnee (who's in Dillon's class) had gotten a 100% and tells him how disappointed he was cause it was the first time Dillon hadn't gotten a 100% so Mike & Darin looked over at Dillon and he flicks his shirt and says to them "Ya- That's How I Roll"

No comments: