Saturday, December 4, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude!!

Love these boys!!

gratitude [ˈgrætɪˌtjuːd] n
a feeling of thankfulness or appreciation,
[from Medieval Latin grātitūdō, from Latin grātus grateful]

 I love this time of year it somehow makes me remember all the good things in life and I really do have so much to be grateful for! I'm grateful for healthy & happy kids, they bring a smile to my face everyday with the silly things they say and do and they make the Holidays so much fun! I'm grateful for a husband that has a job and who works hard to provide for his family and I'm grateful for family & friends who are there for whatever is needed. Happy Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You have a beautiful family and I love your new header.

The other day we asked Emma if she had a boyfriend at school, and she told us she still had a crush on Dillon. It was cute!