Monday, December 13, 2010

Knott's Berry Farm

Click to play this Smilebox collage

For the kid's Christmas present from us we took them to Knott's Berry Farm! We've never been there before so we didn't know what to expect, but it was Fire/Law Enforcement appreciation month so with free tickets for us adults and only paying $30 for Dillon & Degan we figured we had nothing to loose!! We even scored a really nice hotel on priceline! We got up at 4 a.m. on Friday and drove straight there, the kids slept most of the way so it was a rather peaceful drive!! When we got there we ran into one of Darin's friend from work, so we roamed the park with the Heislbetz family! It worked out perfectly because our kids are about the same age so they each had a buddy to ride the rides with and Wade had Darin to go on the big roller coasters with, cause no one else was crazy enough to go with him!(Darin ended up regretting it later) Dillon, Jacob, & Mason had a blast going on the mild roller coasters and went on each of them at least twice! Dillon got off  one ride and said: "Mom I had snot coming out of both nostrils, It was awesome!" Degan was bummed he was to short for the roller coasters, but him and Mason had fun at the snoopy camp! Dustin & Hannah loved the skateboard, I don't think I've ever seen two kids happier, they even held their arms up and screamed!! We spent all day at the park and I don't think we saw it all, but we sure did have fun! When we got to the hotel we all crashed early and slept in! The next morning we headed to Denny's for pancakes and took a drive to LA to see the Hollywood sign and the walk of fame. Darin & I decided that we wanted to move to Cali but only if we could live in the Hollywood Hills, there were some really cool houses up there! Than we headed for home. We had so much fun we just might have to do it again next year!!

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

I could live in Hollywood as well! Sounds like a blast!!

P.S. I'm sorry that I never got back to you about how I do the collage pictures. It's super easy, I just do it on picasa. Download that program onto your computer. I just select the pictures that I want, then hit the collage button & it does it right for me. I can't have anything too technical...I'm definitely not smart enough for that!:)

Gerilyn said...

Oh my boys are so jealous! they love their cousins! Is that the first time u met Jessica? She's awesome. I'm glad you had fun!