Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!!

My morning started a little early, OK a lot early when Darin's phone alarm went off at 3:30 in the morning (the kids played an April's fool joke on us and didn't even know it!) and I couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up and played on the computer and found all kinds of funny pranks to play on the kids!(mostly Dillon) After Dillon left for school I short sheeted his bed!, put salt on their toothbrushes,  than when he got home Darin took him to our room to have a "talk" with him about his teacher calling and saying him & Kyra are getting out of hand! and will probably have to move him to a different class! just before he was about to cry Darin burst out with APRIL FOOL'S! He got a little break when they went on a hike for scouts out to the flag that flies above the highway as your leaving town, but as soon as they got home the jokes continued with dinner! I fixed cupcakes (meatloaf with colored mashed potatoes), fries with ketchup & mustard (cake with colored cool whip) and juice (jell-o gelatin) Oh and I put vinegar in the water! WAHHHAAA! Happy April Fools Day Boys---I Really Do Love You!!

Dillon, Degan, & Thayne
Dinner Anyone?
APRIL FOOLS

No comments: