Friday, March 22, 2013

Shots/Discovery/Science Fair



Our 15th anniversary was full of fun & not so fun things for the kids. We started the day off taking Dustin & Dax to see Dr. Tenby. Dax is now older than 1 and has never been back to the Dr. since he was a few months old (my bad) I figured it was time for him to go make sure everything was on the up & up and to SLOWLY start getting him caught up on his shots. I told the Dr. my concerns and that I wanted to do just one shot but somehow Darin agreed to 3 combo shots so I think the poor kid had a total of 8 vaccinations floating around in his system, I wasn't to happy about it and should've stopped the nurse but didn't want to make a seen in the office. Poor baby cried until he got a sucker and than wouldn't let us pull it out of his mouth!! After the Dr. visit Dustin & I headed for the Discovery Museum to meet up with his preschool, I had a hard time finding the place and was ready to go home when I called Darin and he got me the right address (apparently google maps hasn't updated) and than we drove right to it! I'm so glad we didn't go home It was a really cool place and Dusty had a blast, We'll for sure be bringing all the boys here this summer! To end the special day we went to the school for the science fair and I hate to brag (not really) but Dillon's board was one of the best looking boards there! We even found Degan's report he did on turtles, than out on the playground they had telescopes set up so we could look at the sun & the moon! It was a lot of fun and the funny thing is while walking around instead of me stopping to talk Darin kept running into people from his work!
FYI: Our anniversary wasn't a complete bust we went and got massages the next day!


No comments: