Monday, March 18, 2013

You've got a friend in me!

Sometimes I think we traumatized Degan's friends more than him by moving. In the last week I've heard from some of the mom's telling me how much their boys miss Degan!

Shelby: Best line of the day- I'm teaching sharing time and the lesson is on the resurrection. I ask the primary if anyone has ever lost someone they loved. Breckan raises his hand and somberly says "Yes, I lost Degan"

Rachel: So were driving up to a garage sell by your old house and poor Tucker started bawling. I couldn't figure it out then I realized he was thinking about Degan.

Scarlet: I've caught Jesse in his room holding the picture of all the boys at the park just staring it with sad puppy dog eyes. I know he misses Degan.

Degan is very lucky to have such good friends and I have made it my personal mission to make sure they stay good friends!

No comments: