Sunday, August 10, 2014

Staycation / JT!!




For Christmas I bought Darin tickets to go see Justin Timberlake at the MGM!! He accuses me of being a fan when he's really the JT fan!! OK we both are fans!! It's been years since we've been to a concert so I thought it would be fun and I was right we had a great weekend! The Aliante was having a two night special for summer so the first night the kids stayed with us in our room and we enjoyed all the hotel had to offer. We watched a movie, ate at a buffet and enjoyed the pool!! The next night we took the kids to Ty & Torrey's and we went to the concert!! It was amazing! Our seats weren't the greatest, we were in the very last row and there was a big pole in our way, but JT was amazing! worth every penny! I would go see him again! 

No comments: