Saturday, February 14, 2009

Finally Walking!!

Dusty Boy has FINALLY decided to start walking!! He's really taken off this last week. He thinks he's pretty cool especially when he turns around in a circle! and he tries to keep up with his brothers by running! It's pretty funny to watch! (he sometimes looks like a drunk little midget) Dustin has been my latest walker at almost 14 mo.- Dillon walked at 10 mo.- Degan walked at 12 mo. Darin thinks it's because he was so spoiled, cause we'd pick him up & carry him whenever he'd reach out for us, so I guess it's true the baby of the family does get really spoiled! But can you blame me I'm just trying to enjoy the baby stage just a little longer!!!

8 comments:

ronda said...

You've got to be kidding time does fly he is such a cutie. luv ya

Annette Jones said...

dustin you are such a big boy walking around you are the sweetest little guy to we love you

Torrey said...

I love it when they first start walking because they do a little wobble walk. It is so cute! Dillon was an early walker!!

Anonymous said...

His hair is adorable!

GrandmaLori said...

YEAHHHHHH! With walking comes a whole new set of adventures.

Love ya!!

Jason & Claire said...

What a cutie. I'm cracking up picturing him turn around in circles! Who can blame you for wanting to hold him as long as possible. Even though you're so tiny I don't know how you did it.

Ps- your house rocks! Love it!

The Talbot Family said...

Man you are never going to get to rest now!! He will be running before you know it!!

Vicki said...

If it makes you feel any better, my boys were 15 months old when they finally started walking. I think they were just lazy!