Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Swimming in January???

Dillon my little fish!!
Hangin' out with Grandma Smith!!

My Boys love going to Grandma & Grandpa Smith's! they love it even more when Mom & Dad have errands to run and drop them off to spend an afternoon. Degan rades all the candy bowls around the house!! & Dillon loves to swim!! (he always gets Grandma to take them swimming!!) My Mom & Verl have an indoor pool so the boys get to go swimming all year long and they LOVE it!! I'm sure that's not the only reason why they love to go, there's a lot of spoiling that goes on in that house. they always leave with something and are immediately planning the next trip to St. George!! So Thank You Mom for spoiling my boys! You are the best Mom & Grandma, We Love You!!

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Lucky! Sounds like your mom is doing great. That makes me so happy. She's such a sweet woman. Your kids scored in the grandma department!

LeAnn said...

Looks like fun! It's been so nice outside this week, my kids asked if they could get in the pool! They were not as lucky!

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Tami, I definely like this pictures of ur boys with grandma. I am trying think back when I was that age when I was having so much fun with Grandpa & Grandma Hillsteadthose were the days.

BallerinaBiker said...

You lucky ducks! I'm so jealous! What I really want though is summertime. I hate the winter! At least january is over!

Annette Jones said...

looks like you boys are having a great time with grandma smith what a fun place to go love you

Martine said...

My kids would love to go swimming in January. Heck, they would love to go outside and play in January. It's not always fun living in the snow. I'm glad you guys had some summer fun in the winter!

Megan Andersen said...

That what Grandma's do best! I didn't know that your mom lives in St. George?. We should get together next time your in town.