Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Babysitters Club!!

Dustin, Degan & SiSi enjoying a popsicle!

I was lucky enough to get to watch SiSi this school year for Ann while she was working at the pre-school, I watched her on Tuesday & Thursday every week from 9-2. We would go to SiSi's house in the morning and play with all the toys and make big messes in the play room, and than we'd go back to our house around 11 to get Dillon ready for school! SiSi had a hard time at first (she's a mamma's girl) but once we got into a routine she was great, she would follow the boys around, draw with Dillon and get into trouble with Degan, Funny Story: From previous posts you all know Degan's in speech therapy and can be hard to understand, well Degan would say something and SiSi would say exactly what Degan said and the exact same way!! It would totally crack me up!! She loved to take care of Dusty Boy in fact I loved how she said his name and would have her say it many times through out the day!! (she would say it with a southern accent-too cute) by the end of the year she was done and turned into a Granny's girl and would ask me to take her to Granny's house but luckily I could bribe her with food and snacks to keep her happy!! even though those last few months were hard for her it was fun to have her around, it gave me a small glimpse to see what life is like with 4 kids and I think I'm happy with 3!!

2 comments:

Danila said...

I totally agree 3 is much easier than 4 for some reason. However, it would be awesome if you guys had a girl, they are so much fun!

Ann Marie said...

I haven't seen that picture. I am so glad you got yo watch her. It made it alot easier to leave. Thanks for all you do for me.