Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kids say the Funniest Things!

The boys and I were out taking Ruger for a walk yesterday and the two older boys were on their bikes, We got a waze away from the house when I noticed Dillon's tires were flat so I mentioned it to him and asked if it was hard to ride? He said: it was alright, but that he thinks he needs a new bike! Me: Ya I think Dad & I are gonna get you one for your birthday! Dillon: OH- well I was thinking about asking Santa to bring me one so that you and dad won't have to buy it for me!! Me: OK but your birthday is sooner and you can ask Santa for something else! Dillon: I'll think about it! HaHaHa! How sweet is that? If he only knew!!

5 comments:

Gerilyn said...

So cute and innocent! I love it. Carson got Mrs. Wilson. I can't believe Dillon got Foster! What the heck?

zombiemom said...

What a good kid huh?!
Yes, feeling much better thank you!
The trip to Cali was fun for sure, hope yours was too!

Rissy & Spence said...

Yes kids sure say the darnest things. I miss u guys, We hope that we someday make a trip out ur guys way to see the fam & y=u can finally meet my husband.. Oh life is gr8t ur kids are way to cute & I sure haven't met dustin wow he is going to be to 2yrs. old, where does the time go. Love ya Aunt Tami, Uncle Darin, & the Cousin Dillion, Deagan, & Dustin. I send my love from utah. TTYL Love ur niece Rissy

Megan Andersen said...

It sure makes me want to be a kid again & be in that world--how sweet!

Jason & Claire said...

LOL! He's so considerate;)