Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's not Good Bye-It's I'll See You Later!

Breckan's party 5-31-14




Breckan's baptism 5-24-14

I'm sure I've mentioned it before but Degan has a really good group of friends that he's been friends with since preschool! and here we go again the gang is being split up, Breckan's dad works for the FBI and recently got stationed in Washington DC!! So the Turner family is heading to the big city for 18 months!! I have to admit I'm kinda jealous, how fun would it be to move to a totally different part of the US? a part were it's GREEN and there's cool places to visit!! Breckan will be missed but I'm sure he will still be Degan's #1 best friend when he gets back!!
All the mom's from the gang decided we needed to have a party for all the boys before Breckan left and we thought the mesquite pool would be a perfect place! I called a few days before the party to see if maybe we could get a group discount only to find out they weren't going to be open (panic) I called Scarlet with the bad news and it's a good thing she has connections she got permission to use Liz Adams' pool!! (the boys were super excited to go to the "mansion") It was perfect and the boys were crazy as usual!!

No comments: