Sunday, July 20, 2014

Once upon a time....

Somebody who shall not be named (me) left the door that leads to the garage open and a lizard found it's way into our house! The little critter tried to hide in the arm of the lazy boy but with all these boys around he didn't stand a chance!!

I'm not sure how it happened it seems like just yesterday I was bringing my baby boy home from the hospital and now he's 2.5 and bosses everyone around! He loves to watch TV his favorite shows are Dino Dan and Wild Kratt's he will sit on the couch with his eyes glued to the screen as long as one of those shows is playing! Another favorite thing is i-touches he's not picky he'll take whatever i-touch is laying around and find something he wants to play and take 100 selfies of his foot or the top of his head!! He is a busy child and loves doing whatever his brothers are doing! He still sleeps with me and he will yell at the boys to get out of his bed or to get out of his spot, which is really daddy's spot but whatever he's the baby he rules the house!! I love having a buddy, so glad he decided to sneak in and join the family he's everybody's favorite!!

Dax 2.5

No comments: