Monday, January 5, 2009

GO GET YOUR BROTHER!!

Degan dragging Dustin around the kitchen!! Hanging on for dear life!!
GO GET YOUR BROTHER!! is a phrase the boys hear me say a lot through out the day, especially if I'm busy and Dusty Boy has decided to go explore the house. Dillon is big enough to pick him up and bring him to us but Degan on the other hand has tried to pick him up and failed,(I'm sure what ever your imagining is correct!) So he is only allowed to drag him by his feet back to where we are! Dustin rather enjoys being drug around so they do it for fun and he laughs the whole time!! Whats that saying? What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger!

7 comments:

Torrey said...

haha! That's pretty funny!

GrandmaLori said...

I can so picture that going on! Its so stinking funny!! I guess as long as Dustin enjoys it then all is well.....right? hehe :)

Love ya!!

Annette Jones said...

you have two great helpers what cute boys

Our Crazy Life said...

LOL! That is hillarious!

BallerinaBiker said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute, and funny, Presley does the same thing when I tell her "Go get your brother. She drags him in to me, and he loves it!!

Jason & Claire said...

Too funny! love it!