Thursday, January 29, 2009

HI DAD!!


So this is Dustin's favorite thing to do these days!! Talk to his Dad on the phone!! When Darin calls to say good night to the boys Dusty Boy has to take a turn and even says HI DAD!! He gets really mad when we take the Cell phone away but is happy to talk on the remote control!! He's becoming a little jabber jaws, it sounds like he's speaking Chinese!! But he gets a kick out of himself and so do we, It makes us wonder what he's really trying to tell us!! I love this stage when they are figuring things out, He's getting a cute personality!!

5 comments:

Annette Jones said...

dustin you are so cute and growing up to fast we love you

Jason & Claire said...

That's so cute. That's great that he takes the remote in place of the cell. So cute!

Vicki said...

That is so funny, what a cutie!

GrandmaLori said...

I love that you have the camera handy at those times. I am glad that we have this fun way to keep an online journal, these are the things we may not remember otherwise. When I feel like I am spending way to much time blogging I remind myself that this is in fact my journal and all the guilt goes away, even if Kevin doesn't look at it that way! hehe

Taryn said...

Aww Dustin is getting so big! He is so cute! Thats funny.