Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Sunbeam!!

My cute little sunbeam!!

I know I'm a little late with a sunbeam post but with everyone having colds or the flu, last Sunday was Degan's first time in his new class! He was super excited to go to his new class and kept telling us he was a "Sunbeam Power Ranger" I was asked to teach Dillon's class at the last minute cause his teacher didn't show up, but I was glad cause I got to watch Degan, I wasn't sure how he would be (he can be very unpredictable) but to my surprise he was really good!! He sat in his seat with his arms folded and just watched all the other kids and would turn and wave to Dillon & I! I can't believe how big my little man is getting you are such a fun & cute kid, I'm so proud of you & love you so much!!

10 comments:

Danila said...

Yeah Degan! Sunbeam Power Ranger how cool. I always have such a hard time with the first of the year. Jaidyn has moved up to CTR 8 and I can't help but think baptism is right around the corner! She's growing up so fast. They are all growing up so fast! What a great idea to post about, I'll probably have to steal this one.

Annette Jones said...

congratulations on being a sunbeam power ranger you are such a sweet boy and we love you so very much

BallerinaBiker said...

Awesome! My little sunbeam won't go to his class. Once he found out we were teaching Andrew's class, Matthew thought he belonged there too! Oh well . . .

alisha said...

Sunbeam Power Ranger, How Cute! I know when I started teaching in primary it was fun to watch what Gage's personality is when I am not around, he surprised me by being extra social and goofy.

Jason & Claire said...

what a sweet memory that you got to teach him and see him the whole time. What a cute little power ranger sunbeam.

ronda said...

How fast they all grow up. It seems like not long ago when we lived there that He was just a baby. What a cute picture. Sunbeams that is such a cute age. luv ya

Megan Andersen said...

Tami! I am amazed at what a small world this really is!! I went to hair school with you at good ol' Academy...I found you through Kara's blog. Your boys are darling!!! I'm sure they keep you plenty busy. Well, I just thought that it would be fun to say 'hi'. Crazy how time flies huh?.

Katie said...

What a cutie pie! Sunbeams are so fun.

Gerilyn said...

Aahh I love the new little Sunbeams! They are so cute and so happy to be there (most of the time)

Rissy & Spence said...

Hi Tami & Family, I can't believe Degan is three years old I my remember, I came down to see u in the hospital, to see my little cousin. Where has the time goes. Ur kids very cute. That will be me as a mom, wow we r only four years apart aunt tami. I miss seeing u the rest of the gang of ur family. love ya take care and I'll talk too u later. love ur niece, Rissy