Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Boys



OK so I'm admitting it I'm addicted to having my kids pictures done!! but I at least have a good excuse, the church outfits that Degan & Dusty are in are my favorite outfits of all time, they were Dillon & Degan's when they were younger and I never got one single picture of them in them, so I called my good friend Monica to take some pics, before Dustin couldn't fit into his outfit (I was cutting it close you can't tell but his pants are high waters!) Monica always does such a good job capturing there personalities (notice Degan in the first picture) and she won't give up until she gets a few good pictures. So thank you for capturing this sweet and short moment in my kids life for me, I will have these pictures on my walls for many years to come!!

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Tami & Darin, U have sweetest little boys ever I definely need to see ur youngest dusty boy.. Wow ur boys growing up & Dillion will be 7 in october Degan will be 4 in October as well. last but not least Dustin will he turn 2 in december. It will be fun to share what are families have been up too. Thanks for being a gr8 Aunt & Uncle u definely rock. Darin's brithday is coming up I at the end of August,Happy Birthday early. Love ya all take care in enjoy the month of August. Hope to see u guys all real soon, take have an awsome weekend & this week too. Love ur niece, Rissy