Thursday, August 20, 2009

Up to no good

I'm so sweet and innocent!
Look at me mom!
I can turn the light off and on!
Do as I'm Doing!-Dusty copying Degan's Karate moves!!

Lately Dusty Boy has been up to no good, his new favorite thing to do is carry around the boy's bathroom stool all over the house and get into things he's not supposed to be into. At first he used it to get to the toothbrushes and toothpaste, than he started to use it to reach the light switches and loved to watch the lights go off and on, and just the other day he got caught playing with my sentsy candle, (it's a good thing the wax doesn't get hot-but he didn't like having the wax all over his hands and totally freaked out!!) I know the Terrible Twos are just around the corner but he's getting started a little early, and I'm sure it has something to do with the other two munchkins I have running around the house cause he doesn't leave their sides!! Come what may we love you anyway!!

2 comments:

Annette Jones said...

what a cutie he's to cute to get after him we love you dustin

Torrey said...

Man he is growing up so fast! I love the karate picture.