Saturday, October 10, 2009

AWETHOME!!

Degan has really been into how he looks lately! He likes to have his hair spiked up or in a mohawk, He likes to pick out his outfits and is always asking if his clothes match or if he looks good in whatever he's wearing! We went to Vegas last week and Degan had his best outfit on and had his hair spiked up in a mohawk, (I must say he was looking pretty cute) and while we were in the car he asks us if Vegas will think he looks AWETHOME!!
It gets a little annoying when he changes his outfits 4 times a day. I'm seriously thinking about putting a lock on his closet so he can't get to his clothes!! He changes so often there is twice as much laundry for him, because he likes to put his clean clothes he's only worn for a few hours in the dirty clothes or he stuffs them under his bed to hide them from me. The other day he told me I needed to take him shopping for cooler shirts cause all of his were stupid!! Can you tell me who an almost 4 year old needs to get dressed up for??? I don't know but I'm hoping this phase passes fast!!

No comments: