Saturday, October 10, 2009

Somethings Missing!!

Dillon with his first missing tooth!
Dillon's letter to the Tooth Fairy:
Hi Ya Tooth Fairy I lost a tooth leave money!

Dillon FINALLY lost his first tooth, Oh about 3 weeks ago! We had been to the dentist about a month earlier for cleanings and the Dr. said he wouldn't be surprised if his permanent teeth popped up behind his baby teeth and sure enough that was exactly what happened! It took a few weeks and many attempts before Darin could convince Dillon to let him tie a piece of floss around his tooth! and all it took was one good yank and it was bye bye tooth!! Dillon was so excited to have the tooth fairy visit, he wrote her a letter and drew a picture of him without his tooth!! and as you can tell he's all about the money, luckily he has a very good fairy, she left him $3.00 and he's such a nice brother he took his brothers out for an ice cream!!!

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

What a lucky boy! I think the most I ever got was a quarter!!

Bank On It said...

I was cracking up at that note! Dear Toothfairy: I lost a tooth. Please send money. Hilarious! I love it!