Saturday, October 10, 2009

Look Who's Talking Now!!

It's amazing what a child learns in it's first few years of life and my most favorite thing is when they really start talking, it totally cracks me up!! here are just a few things Dustin's been saying:
I wanna go!(he likes to yell this during sacrament!) Brush teeth! (he loves to brush his teeth and asks to brush them at least twice a day!) Come On! (he says this a lot and pulls on our arms to show us what he wants!) I wanna cracker/cookie (he stands by the cabinet we keep them in and asks over and over till you give him what he wants!) Motorcycle! (he loves the 4-wheelers in the garage but calls them motorcyles) My Turn (he thinks he needs a turn after whatever it is his brothers just got done doing) All Done (when he's done with his drink or eating he tells us he's all done and than throws his plate off his tray!! I guess that's our warning to come get his plate!) I want juice (he calls what ever he's drinking juice the good thing is when we give him water he doesn't care it's not juice) My Shoes (he loves shoes and knows what shoes are his!!) SpongeBob (Every morning after he eats his breakfast he points to the TV and says bunbob)These are just a few of my favorite things he says on a daily bases and is learning new things everyday!!

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Wow, your boys so cute & funny,where does the time go. I miss all of u hope somday me & Spencer can take a trip to see the family in cedar city, St.george, & Nevada. I haven't seen you forever, the only kid I haven't met yet is little dustin who will be 2 yrs old in December. I came across this awesome blog for idea's for Halloween the address is http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/ TTYL have gr8 rest of ur sabbath with ur family & a super week to come. Love ur niece, Rissy