Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

All the kids eating outside while the adults ate inside!!

This years Thanksgiving was quit eventful, It started out fine with all the family gathering to eat all the yummy food everyone brought! and it was such a nice day we put the kids outside to eat and make a mess!! We got everything put away and sat down to let our food digest before digging into the pies!! When Amanda got a call saying something was wrong with Shane and he was going to the ER by ambulance, so Darin drove Amanda and Kord to the hospital (way to fast I'm sure) but by the end of the night Shane was fine and spent a few more days in the hospital. I am truly thankful for my family and for all the love and support they give us. Family is so important and I am very fortunate to have such good ones, I Love You All !!

No comments: