Monday, December 28, 2009

WARNING I'm a 2 Year Old!!

The Birthday Boy!!

Granny & Papa gave him a 4-Wheeler!

After opening his motorcycle he didn't want anything to do
with the other presents so his brothers opened them for him!

What's Up!! figuring out Gator Golf

Enjoying his cake!!

I can't believe my baby boy is two years old, I swear he should only be turning one!! Somethings I've grown to love about you these last two years are: Your Laugh, you have the best laugh and I can't help but laugh when you laugh!! Your Kisses, It is so stinking cute when you pucker up to give us kisses cause you puff up your cheeks at the same time!! I love that you're not very friendly but when it's time to go you will give whoever is in the room a hug and a kiss!! I love that you want to be just like your brothers, even at two you do pretty good keeping up with them!! I love how snugly you are, when you wake up in the mornings you look for me and always snuggle for a few minutes!! Daddy loves that you are turning into a Daddy's boy and likes to go on 4-wheeler rides with him!! Happy Birthday Buddy We Love You!!

No comments: