Sunday, October 9, 2011

Body by Baby!

Dillon 6mo. -  Degan 7mo. -  Dustin 7mo. -  Daxton 6mo.
I have officially made it to my last trimester!! and am feeling good for the most part, Daxton measures right on track and likes to kick a lot. Everyone has felt him move except for Dillon, I think it creeps him out, but I have no doubt he'll be the most excited to meet little Dax!! Degan loves to sit and wait for him to move! and Dustin just likes to poke & yell at him!  I keep getting asked if I'm smaller this time around so I decided to compare and I think I'm about the same!

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Aunt Tami, U look great with all ur pregnancy & I am excited for ur guys with going to be a new little baby Boy Dax!! He will be loved by so many brother's(Dillon, Degan, & Dustin). I am very proud cousin to have so many cousin see them grow up with amazing parents like u guys. I love u guys very much, I can't wait too see u guys with ur new bundle of Joy into this family & extended family... Thanks for being awesome Aunt & Uncle.. Have gr8 week & weekend too look forward too. We are enjoying the nice weather in Utah awhile we can before winter comes. TTYL Love ya guys very much. Love ur niece, Rissy & nephew-in-law, Spence