Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Dillon Dear!!

Dillon's Birthday was pretty low key this year, he agreed to take money instead of having a party!! So with the $50 we gave him he opened up his very own bank account! the day before his big day we went into Vegas and ate at Cici's pizza and went to a health fair where they got flu shots & got to go from table to table getting candy, pencils & all kinds of goodies! Dillon was in heaven (we think he's going to be a hoarder!) On the big day he ate his favorite dinner (teriyaki chicken) with Granny & Papa and I attempted to make a cake from scratch that didn't look so good, but was Yummy!! I can't believe this will be Dillon's last year in the single digits, but I have enjoyed all nine years with him!!

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Happy 9th Birthday Dillon, I hope u had fun birthday with ur family. I left u a message on the 16th of October on ur birthday.. It looks like u had fun.. I remember when u were born I graduated in 2002 of May awhile u were still in inside your Mommy Stomach until u were born on October 16th, U were a really handsome baby boy. & Now u are still handsome alittle boy.. Keep on sharing ur smile & comforting too ur brother's(Degan, & Dustin) be a great example too them like ur amazing parents show you since u were born. Congrats on turning 9yrs old this year.. I send u my love too u & the rest of ur family, miss u guys... Love ur niece & cousin Rissy