Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Degan's Day!

10-25-13 Kevin's funeral was today and I'm still in disbelief that all this even happened. I'm sad that Jestin & Derrick lost a best friend but I'm mostly sad that him & Grandma Waters never made up. It just goes to show you that life is way to short and we need to show the ones we love how important they are to us! The funeral was nice Dave & Casey Davis gave wonderful tributes to him and told some very funny stories! I wish I had gotten to know Kevin better but I do have fun memories of going to their house for different parties and playing games!! He will be missed, but I'm sure Rodger & Grandpa were happy to see him!


Dax & I walked with Dustin's class to the pumpkin patch! It was super windy so I had to carry Daxton the whole way there and the whole way back! OK I'm exaggerating but it sure felt like it!! Dusty picked out the biggest pumpkin, it's a good thing they don't have to carry them back because he wouldn't have made it!!


10-28-13 Degan turned 8 today!! I picked him up from school and took him to Tiffany's for a sandwich and a shaved ice and than later that day the Kelly's had their annual pumpkin carving party so we went and filled our bellies with lots of good food and visited with lots of cool people!!

No comments: