Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movin on up!!

picture was taken after church so Degan was half undressed!
With the New Year comes new church classes for the kids! Dillon is in Valiant 8, which is senior primary (crazy) Degan is in CTR 5 and Dustin moved up to the Sunbeams. (sniff sniff) I wasn't sure how Dustin would do when I dropped him off at his new class, but he did fine, at first he didn't want Dillon & I to leave him but Degan's class sat right behind him and I assured him he'd be OK with big brother in his sights! I missed my little guy in nursery though and thought about him many times and wondered how he was doing? No tears were shed by either one of us so it was a good sunday!!

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Tami, I teach the sunbeams 3-4yrs. old in my ward.. & Gale teaches 5-6yr. old in her ward... Wow time does fly by ur boys our handsome & adorable. I love u guys take care have gr8 week this week & the weekend too...