Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions!!

I'm not one that likes to make resolutions, probably because I never end up keeping them so instead of feeling like a failure I just don't make them! I do feel that a new year is a fresh start in some ways and I'm especially excited for this new year! I'm not sure why but for some reason I've decided to make some resolutions! Some personal and of course the usual get out of debt, eat better, workout more blah blah blah..... you know the drill, the ones you never end up doing!! But most important my main resolutions are 1.To be more thoughtful- I tend to get caught up in my own little world. 2. Help my kids develop & find their talents! 3. Use the blog more as a journal than just the activities we do 4. Enjoy my family more- I focus on the day to day things that need to get done and forget to really enjoy my babies! Happy New Years I wish you all luck with your resolutions!!

No comments: