Friday, January 7, 2011

P.O. Box 332

Was my P.O Box all threw my younger years! Let me add that my mom hasn't had this box in over 8 years, so that's what makes this story so funny!! I bought a pair of jeans for my sister-in-law Cindy and left them at my mom's for her to pick up and told her to just send me the money. Well a few days ago she sent me a text asking for my address and I didn't get it until later that evening and Bryan calls and says: "We were at the post office and didn't know your address so we just sent it to mom's old P.O Box, do you think you could go down there and ask them to give you the letter?" Me: In total disbelief and laughing "Bryan mom hasn't had that box for forever, I'll try but I don't know if they'll give it to me" For the next few days I'm hoping they don't put the letter into the box and that Bryan didn't screw us both out of money! Well to my surprise when I went in and told the lady that my brother has lost his mind and sent me a letter to my mom's old box, she actually remembered that the box belonged to the Hillstead's and gave me the letter!!

No comments: