Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crazy Fish

Dillon & Degan feeding the Carp! We got a little bored yesterday evening so we decided to take the boys out to Echo Bay to see the "crazy fish" Dillon has been out there before with the Doty's but Degan has never seen them so we thought it was about time for him to witness the crazy feeding frenzy that happens when you throw in a piece of bread!! He was a little scared at first but quickly warmed up (as you can tell by the picture!) He was a little disappointed when the bread ran out but he still had allot of fun!! We'll return in another 3years for Dustin to see the crazy fish!! (if the lake is still around)

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I don't blame him for being scared. It scares me every time I see it (or maybe it just grosses me out).

Jason & Claire said...

At least Darin didn't try to get them to punch the fish. It seemed like the boys always punched them and it was so gross to me. He shouldn't feel bad for being scared. It still scares me.

Annette Jones said...

they are alot of crazy fish out there i always fear i will fall in and get sucked under way to go dillon and degan glad they didn't eat your toe