Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged


THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. Was just a Newleywed
2. Living in a trailer in downtown Overton.
3. Working as a Dental Assistant in Vegas
4. Trying to find Darin a job (he was jobless but still making more money off unemployment than me!! Go Figure.)
5. Wanting to buy a house in Las Vegas.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do a couple loads of laundry
2. Give the kids a bath
3. Get a Snack & Game ready for Activity Days
4. Do the Dishes
5. Go to Activity Days
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Red Apples
2. Bit-O-Honey Candy
3. PB & J on Saltines
4. Ice Cream Sandwiches
5. Watermelon & Cantaloupe
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay Off all my debt
2. Travel the world!
3. Help out Family
4. Buy the KOA in San Diego
5. Invest the rest
5 places I have lived:
1. Overton, NV
2. St. George, UT
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Colorado for a summer
5. Logandale,NV
Five jobs I have had:
1. Nanny/Babysitter
2. Hostess at Pizza Factory
3. Dental Assistant
4. A Hair Dresser in school (not really a job but they were making money off me)
5. A Mom
I tag...
1. Ann
2. Torrey
3. Martine
4. Vicki
5. Danila
Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: