Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Holy Ghost-Oooo Spooky!

Our Nephew Ryker was Baptized yesterday and this lady was giving a talk on the Holy Ghost, and as soon as she said "Holy Ghost" Degan looked at me with his eyes open as wide as he could get them and says "Holy Ghost-Ooooo Spooky" and he started looking around the chapel to see if he could spot the Holy Ghost! I assured him that the Holy Ghost was something good not spooky, and that he's in our hearts to help us be good. The lady continued with her talk and mentioned to the kids who were being baptized something about carrying the Holy Ghost in their hearts. Degan got really excited and said "Mama The Holy Ghost in My Heart!" kinda loud. Later when we were leaving Darin asked him: Where is the Holy Ghost? and Dillon chimed in and said: I think we left him back at the pool (baptismal font) that upset Degan and he began to cry and yelled at Dillon: "NO Billon my heart- he's in my heart!!" Now when we ask him where the Holy Ghost is He points to his chest and says My Heart!! Too Cute! It's amazing how smart kids are.

3 comments:

Annette Jones said...

degan you are right the Holy Ghost is in your heart what a sweet grandson we love you

BallerinaBiker said...

That was so cute! : ) And, I like your new background!

Torrey said...

I love Degan! He makes me laugh. He was excited to tell me too that "the Holy Ghost is in is heart". What a cute little boy!