Friday, September 12, 2008

Sleepy Head!!

Degan Sleeping in a funny position on the Couch! Sleeping at the table after he ate lunch!
Fell Asleep while watching cartoons!
These are just a few of the funny places Degan has fallen asleep in the last couple of weeks! Before Dustin came along I would go and lay with him in his bed to put him down for his naps, but now I just can't get there nap times coordinated so he's on his own and many days he won't take one at all. I love sleeping pictures especially goofy ones!!

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I'm so jealous. My kids run from 6 am to 10 pm. Wanna switch for a week? Just kidding. That's really cute. I love those kind of pictures.

Vicki said...

That is hilarious!

Martine said...

Degan is so cute. Aren't they so cute when they sleep? Poor Dillon. You're not kidding he got serious road rash. I hope he's doing better. You asked about Melissa. She is living in Alamo in an apartment soon to move into a house. She works at the landfill between Moapa and Alamo. She loves it and loves the people she works for. It was fun to have her visit last weekend.

Annette Jones said...

Degan is one tired boy if he can sleep anywhere he is a cute and great grandson we love him lots

Cami said...

Too cute! Hope you are all doing good!