Wednesday, August 6, 2008

-It's Raining- It's Pouring-

It FINALLY decided to rain today!, it's been trying to rain for about a week now and we haven't seen a drop until today. I made the mistake of promising Dillon the next time it rained he could go out and play in it (those of you who know Dillon knows he doesn't forget anything) and after much begging, pleading and jumping around and me trying to bribe them to stay indoors (it obviously didn't work) I decided to let them go out and run around. They had a BLAST! doing karate and splashing in mud puddles, Dustin & I even joined in on the fun! The best part was watching my kids be kids, the simplest things make them the happiest!!

Dillon loving every minute!
Dustin not to sure he likes the rain!
Degan using a bucket for an umbrella!

1 comment:

Gerilyn said...

Hey Tami, I'm so glad you found me!Now I can keep up with you still since I'm not in the Bunco group anymore. Your boys are so cute! Do you have one starting Kindergarten?
Talk to you later!